MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan needs a host.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, here's the thing. For some reason my website (www.theglassprison.net) has been completely wiped off the internet.

And I really need a new host so I can keep my band website going, but I have no money.

I would only need it for about 3 months so I can get out of school, get a job, and pay for my own hosting.

If anyone would be able to host me it would be greatly appreciated.

I would need PHP, 1 MySQL database, and some kind of FTP Access to my site.

I promise to give you full Admin Permissions on my forums, I will put links to your website virtually everywhere, and I will do anything else to help further your site.

I really really really need this. Please!

Thanks. Smile

EDIT: And please don't say CreateMyBB (no offense), I do like how you've done your service but it's not what I'm looking for. I've got something else planned for that. Wink
try , techindo.net they host mine Toungue for free NO ADS
I'll try them, if anyone else has any other suggestions, feelf ree to give them. Smile
wanna have a subdomain .thetechex.net ?
Well, I could provide you with an temp solution, I got an host, 1,500 GB, 10 GB a month, I use about 1 GB of that a month. unlimited mysql databases, yea can setup an ftp account aswell. ( http://mcdcpp.net/ )
serverload = 0.05 > 0.10
I only pay like 25$ a year for domain + host so.
If you could set me up with one database on a subdomain of your site it would be greatly appreciated.

Like I said before it would only be for at least 3 months so I can get a job and get my money situation sorted.
Sent an PM Smile
Well, I cannot complain about VPhost.net [both free and paid packages].

They've given me around 1gig extra bandwidth this month, after upgrading my package!
Heh, I'm glad people know about CreateMyBB. Toungue

Anyways, I can offer you a 3GB space/70GB bandwidth account with cPanel. What kind of domain will you need? A top-level, or a subdomain?
I have a reseller account. Smile Could give you an account if you want?
Pages: 1 2