MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB WYSIWYG Editor 1.0.3 (by MyBBIran.com)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yes pls update this Editor. Thanks!
it works great for me
if you have problem with this plugin it because of scripts like wibiya bar
i had wibiya bar but i deleted because this pluging is more important
tnx to pars and mybbiran
ok i have a problem Big Grin
in forum with html enabled i can not post html posts
i use emmbed codes from Embed a widget from here but it shows html code
looking forward to this plugin
hope you fix this
I may have found a bug. Its not working on 1.6 I cant add a video using the video drop down menu., Its unresponsive.

how do I uninstall this plugin? Even though I deactivated it still its there in the text editor.
News about the next version?
Mr. Pars we love you. To be successful and win
(2010-12-28, 08:56 AM)Xplorer4x4 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice effort but the URL button does not work, nor does the email button. The video sites button does not work. The button to switch between standard and WYSIWYG mode, imo, should stay highlighted unless you switch to standard mode. I think i am going to deactivate it for now until it is a bit more stable.

awaiting....
My dear friend pars

I used your plugin "MyBB WYSIWYG Editor 1.0.3" and its great !
but now I add one java script code in " header_welcomeblock_member " & " header_welcomeblock_guest " and WYSIWYG editor not work well.
see below . java code works in gusts mod " header_welcomeblock_guest " but not in members editor mode.
Seems not compatible with Java.Huh

[Image: xv2hfr4eibiys1zc2caj.png]

on my site i cant see editor!
no I dont see all editor...eraze it
Hi all,
I am having an issue with the WYSIWYG editor. The text area goes below where it should be...

Screenshot:
[attachment=24257]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9