MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Webmaster 101
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-24, 04:54 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Why couldn't the owner make the thread himself?? These kind of threads need to be banned, outright.
Agreed.
Wait you getting paid but they cant buy there own domain huh?
(2010-12-24, 04:54 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Why couldn't the owner make the thread himself?? These kind of threads need to be banned, outright.

I have been thinking about this for a long time. Maybe the Guidelines must be edited to mention that only site owners can post their site, as Showcase should be aimed at getting professional view about a site rather than promotion and getting new members signup from MyBB community.
I posted a Private Inquiries thread about this Toungue
Oh btw you took the link off for dynaxel.
(2010-12-24, 05:06 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]

I have been thinking about this for a long time. Maybe the Guidelines must be edited to mention that only site owners can post their site, as Showcase should be aimed at getting professional view about a site rather than promotion and getting new members signup from MyBB community.

Very good idea kavin, this should have been included in the first place. Anyways im tired of warstopper and ashley s.
(2010-12-24, 05:07 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a Private Inquiries thread about this Toungue

Nice to know. Smile

(2010-12-24, 05:07 PM)Angel Caquias. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh btw you took the link off for dynaxel.

I guess its present at bottom right end. Dynaxel Usually uses an image link if i was not wrong.
(2010-12-24, 05:40 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-24, 05:07 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a Private Inquiries thread about this Toungue

Nice to know. Smile

(2010-12-24, 05:07 PM)Angel Caquias. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh btw you took the link off for dynaxel.

I guess its present at bottom right end. Dynaxel Usually uses an image link if i was not wrong.

Yes they always use a link. Also i still don't understand how hes paying you to advertise but he cant afford a domain o.o
(2010-12-24, 05:04 PM)Angel Caquias. Wrote: [ -> ]Wait you getting paid but they cant buy there own domain huh?

I'm amazed on this too Toungue
first able: I doubt that someone paid you to advertise it
second able: get a domain, it doesnt look professional without it
third able: there are already a lot of forums on web development and it will be really hard to start a new one

so true
Pages: 1 2