MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Links Allowed v 0.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Any more suggestions ?? Feel free to share your idea to expand the plugin if needed Wink
Nice plugin. I like it, it has all features needed to restrict someone from posting links.
I will give it a try!

Thank you Yaldaram.
Thanks.
So what does this do exactly ?
It just turns URL's into plain text or does it disallow you to post links at all ?
It dis-allow posting of "click-able" links only, like; http://mybb.com and not mybb.com
How can I make so I can allow the links posted with the [url][/url] tags to not get blocked? Can you please help me?
Actually the concept of this plugin is to block the usage of "click-able" links. [url] tag links are also click-able, that's the reason why all links either posted with or without [url] tags will be blocked.
(2011-01-09, 06:37 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the concept of this plugin is to block the usage of "click-able" links. [url] tag links are also click-able, that's the reason why all links either posted with or without [url] tags will be blocked.

I am aware of that. That is why I asked what code to change so only the links posted with the url tags can be posted and the rest not. Can you please help me?
That's not possible, sorry that_guy.
(2011-01-10, 07:24 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]That's not possible, sorry that_guy.

No problem ghazal Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7