MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style the text for multi quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I click the quote button to quote someone, in the bottom of the quick reply I get:

"You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them. "

I'd like to style that text so it will appear more visible and also style the links to make them bold and underlined.

Where would I go?
Templates > Showthread > showthread_quickreply

This is the code:
<div class="editor_control_bar" style="width: 95%; padding: 4px; margin-top: 3px; display: none;" id="quickreply_multiquote">
						<span class="smalltext">
							{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_selected} <a href="./newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;load_all_quotes=1" onclick="return Thread.loadMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_now}</a> {$lang->or} <a href="javascript:Thread.clearMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_deselect}</a>.
						</span>
					</div>
In showthread_quickreply, find;
							{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_selected} <a href="./newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;load_all_quotes=1" onclick="return Thread.loadMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_now}</a> {$lang->or} <a href="javascript:Thread.clearMultiQuoted();">{$lang->quickreply_multiquote_deselect}</a>.

and edit to your likings Smile
In global.css
.editor_control_bar {
	background: #fff;
	border: 1px solid #0f5c8e;
}

In the showthread_quickreply template:
<div class="editor_control_bar" style="width: 95%; padding: 4px; margin-top: 3px; display: none;" id="quickreply_multiquote">
						<span class="smalltext">
						</span>
					</div>
I feel honored that I have just ninja'd two people. Big Grin
Wink .. Good speed Smile
Not only is Mybb the BEST forum software ever, but the community and support in this forum are by far better and quicker than any of the its competitors. Thanks a lot guys!
Please hit the solve button too Wink

Happy Holidays Smile
(2010-12-24, 11:33 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please hit the solve button too Wink

Happy Holidays Smile

done - thanks a lot!