MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Special Pages General Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the ultimate general discussion forum for all! Come join us today! - http://www.specialpages.net
The domain is nice but the logo sucks, the theme is overused, and there's too many forums.
You have removed the credits to Justin S from the theme.

Just because you changed the on and off images, the theme won't become yours.
Yes I know that.
I could make you a custom theme if you'd like.
(2010-12-25, 04:03 AM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]I could make you a custom theme if you'd like.

Not worth it. Edward is banned from forumpromotion.net for spamming his sites, and he did the same on my site so hes banned.. hes a well known spammer in other forums so I wouldnt make him a theme.
(2010-12-25, 05:15 AM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-25, 04:03 AM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]I could make you a custom theme if you'd like.

Not worth it. Edward is banned from forumpromotion.net for spamming his sites, and he did the same on my site so hes banned.. hes a well known spammer in other forums so I wouldnt make him a theme.
What are you even talking about? I haven't even heard of forumpromotion.net. The only promotion forum use is Forumansion.com

I see you still haven't given up with making duplicate accounts to evade a support denial and a ban.