MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What Do I Do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's just me for all of them. I expect it's my hotel router then?
(2010-12-26, 10:46 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]It's just me for all of them. I expect it's my hotel router then?

Do you have the ability to test another network? If it works on your computer on another network it's the hotel that blocks those domains.
Can you ping the sites? Or are you not able to reach the sites at all. Maybe the hotel is routing you through a poorly setup proxy.
I am able to ping them. And, I can't test another network until I am home.

Edit: I just tested it with my Iphone and I get errors for Runeaid only, however my friends can access it. When I try it says 'The server cannot be found.'

Edit2: On my Iphone I connected to the hotel internet (which I've been using for computer) and I'm getting errors for these sites again. I'm fairly sure it's the hotel now.
it may be some DNS error with them or something. Maybe they just have a rubbish ISP Toungue
Haha, maybe. Wink I'll keep you all updated I head home tomorrow.
(2010-12-26, 08:11 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I am able to ping them. And, I can't test another network until I am home.

Edit: I just tested it with my Iphone and I get errors for Runeaid only, however my friends can access it. When I try it says 'The server cannot be found.'

Edit2: On my Iphone I connected to the hotel internet (which I've been using for computer) and I'm getting errors for these sites again. I'm fairly sure it's the hotel now.

iPod touch? lol
Iphone, not Ipod.
Update: Back home, everything is working fine.
Pages: 1 2