MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing GMT causes a bug due to which thread content can't be seen!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,

am much sad,recently my forum's one member tried to change his GMT time and after it the userid gets bugged,he can see thread list,but he cannot see the thread content inside,I dunno y this happened,please help me solve this problem otherwise my forums would be in real trouble Sad
That won't be anything to do with the time whatsoever, the permissions system doesn't work based on what your timezone is. Can we have a URL and a test account??
No I tried too,as soon as I changed time zone,it gets bugged,PMing you test account soon!
I thought you meant they got a no permissions page, but it's just the actual posts that don't show up, everything else on the page does.

After I broke the first test account I registered a new one, this time just saving the options and not changing anything, and it still happened, so it's nothing to do with the timezones, it's something that happens when the options get saved. What plugins do you have??
Well I got tons of plugins bro T_T,so its just saving any options leads to that bug right? Very sad,if you want bro,I will make another account with ADMIN CP access,then you check the plugins and all,is it okay bro? Sad
Printscreen your plugins list here. Also, to make sure it isn't a plugin, in ./inc/init.php, after:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

add:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

This will stop all plugins being loaded at run time, see if it still happens then.
dude I did that but it stopped my mostly all plugins,for eg,I had installed tabbed menu of Labrocca but it stopped functioning and many other plugins after I added that code Confused
If you actually read my post, I specifically said it would stop plugins being loaded at run time, thus they will not show up on your forum. They will be back as they were when you remove this code. The point of me telling you to add this code is to see if the original problem you had still happens when no plugins are being used, so when no plugins are being used, does the problem still happen??
Ah okay wait I see it again!
edit: nah,still same buddy,can't see content and layout also brokes help me T_T Sad
Can you PM me phpMyAdmin login details?? You're absolutely sure it still happened even when plugins were not running??
Pages: 1 2