MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HOW to Restore MyBB only with users, forums and posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me in this case.
I am now having my MyBB Forum and I just want to restore the back up with only users, forums and posts because the old one is having too many errors (the worst is because I forgot deactivating my plugins before upgrading 1.6. after that i almost can not install any plugins and even can't use some of the ones I have installed before)

I tried to restore mybb_posts, users, forums, etc. but it still didn't work

So that, plz suggest me how to solve this problem and THANK YOU FOR THOUSANDS.
I think that it's not exactly the thing i'm looking for ...

I am now having my backup file and i want to restore only the posts, forums, and users from the file (but not the others)

please help me
When you created the backup file, only select the users and the posts tables / database
i exactly did it, but still there're problems. I can only see my forums but not the posts, etc...
(2010-12-27, 12:41 AM)kitsudo1412 Wrote: [ -> ]i exactly did it, but still there're problems. I can only see my forums but not the posts, etc...

Is this after restoring or are you looking at this within the backup file?

You could also try running the recount and rebuild after restoring. This can be found under Tools and Maintenance in the Admincp
(2010-12-27, 07:43 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-27, 12:41 AM)kitsudo1412 Wrote: [ -> ]i exactly did it, but still there're problems. I can only see my forums but not the posts, etc...

Is this after restoring or are you looking at this within the backup file?

You could also try running the recount and rebuild after restoring. This can be found under Tools and Maintenance in the Admincp

Thank you really but I have done all these simple things before I created a new topic here.
So in short, can anybody tell me exactly which fields i need to restore to have a new forum with my forums, posts, users and without any more problems

My Table Prefix: mybb_a3ntt
So I think they should be: mybb_a3nttusers, mybb_a3nttusergroups, mybb_a3nttthreads, mybb_a3nttposts, mybb_a3nttpolls, mybb_a3nttpollvotes, mybb_a3nttforums, mybb_a3nttforumpermissions.

Anything unnecessary? or anything else needed? Thank you all!