MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not sure how to call it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well like the title said I'm not sure how to name but it would be a cool idea if for example someone is trying to hack/guess another members pass it would send the member that someone was trying to log into there account with the following password:_ _ _
Discuss...
not bad, it will just throw a message to your email id also, if you mistype the pass and so if others do.
Yup, I bet this would be a revolutionary plugin for MyBB and this would be much help with account security. Smile
So everytime a bad login goes in you get an email? It seems simple enough. I see it in tons of sites these days.
(2010-12-28, 04:31 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]So everytime a bad login goes in you get an email? It seems simple enough. I see it in tons of sites these days.

Yea, but I haven't come across this yet but I guess it works since it exists for other sites. Toungue I hope someone could code this would be nice. Big Grin