MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I show the description section under the department name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello every one

i have one question

How can I show the description section when you see the sourceforge page under the section title
I have no idea what you're talking about, how is this feedback or a suggestion for MyBB...??
Sorry guys because I really do not know if this is the correct section to my question does not

Pictures and I'll explain to you what I want to say

in VB Forums here

[Image: vb7.GIF]

you can see when I enter section i find section name and Section Description and it also seen in Source of page

But in mybb Forums here

[Image: mybb.GIF]

you can see when I enter section i find section name only and it also seen in Source of page

All I want How can I make this property in the mybb Forums like vb forums
(2010-12-26, 07:43 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure this is a spammer

No he is not spammer actually. English is his not native language Rolleyes Toungue

@OP: Go to: ACP > Forums and Managements > Select Forum > Edit options > and add description to this forum Smile
no thing in acp called Forums and Managements

only : forums&posts

this what u talk about or no ? and Please try to explain better

wait u and thnx for help
Yes, Go to: ACP > Forums and Posts > Select forum where you want to add description > Select [Options] > Edit Forum > and add "description" for this forum in "Description" option textarea. Smile
You belief I Beginner

I'm all I want is to show section describes when entering the section, such as VB Forums and not the description appears in the main forum only

I hope you understand my intention
Do want something like this ?
yeah this look like what i want
Go to: ACP > Forums and Posts > Select forum where you want to add description > Select [Options] > Edit Forum > and add "Title" and "Rules" in "Forum Rules" option. Smile
Pages: 1 2