MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading from 1.4.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The zip folder is called mybb_1600.zip, yes, in there there's just the Upload and Documentation folder... Undecided Depending on how it gets extracted, it might create a folder called mybb_1600, or it might just create the Upload and Documentation folders. You need what is inside the Upload folder.
(2010-12-26, 11:41 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The zip folder is called mybb_1600.zip, yes, in there there's just the Upload and Documentation folder... Undecided Depending on how it gets extracted, it might create a folder called mybb_1600, or it might just create the Upload and Documentation folders. You need what is inside the Upload folder.

I took the folder and put it in my root. It seemed like the files were being replaced with the new ones but they were not being replaced.

What do I need to do to ensure they are going to be replaced?

Thanks
Well, just upload them to the same place Undecided The new copy of index.php, online.php, member.php, search.php need to go where the old/current index.php, online, member.php, search.php files are, and so on... If you want, PM me FTP login details and I'll upload them for you...
Pages: 1 2