MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remember me its not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Deactivated guest warned,cleaned cookies,still the same.

I ran the File verification.
it found some .gif images as changed and 3 .php files changed too (inc/functions.php,global.php,newreply.php),
Also are missing files from install directory.
(2010-12-27, 10:47 AM)deRadian Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivated guest warned,cleaned cookies,still the same.

I ran the File verification.
it found some .gif images as changed and 3 .php files changed too (inc/functions.php,global.php,newreply.php),
Also are missing files from install directory.

functions.php is probably changed coz of google seo, have you changed global.php and newreply.php?? If not can you upload those files from a new clean download of mybb
I cant really remember if i changed those 2 files.Im getting a bkp and reuploading them.
Ok,done with global.php and newreply.php.
ran also a file verification
now those 2 files arent showing there.
I'm sorry but I totally overlooked this earlier when I was looking at your theme but heres your problem:

In header_welcomeblock_guest template

The line:
<span class="remember_me"><input name="quick_remember" type="checkbox" checked="checked" value="yes" class="checkbox" id="quick_login_remember"><label for="quick_login_remember"> Remember me</label></span>

should come BEFORE </form> not after
Well first of all thanks for your time.
i put the code block before </form> and still the same.
Im sure i havent edit this template,so or plugin did it or came by default.
but still the same,it doesnt remember me. Sad
Oh! I was sure that was it. Is there any way you can set a default theme and try it on there, that should at least tell us if the problem is with the theme or something else.
Tested with Pro Navy theme.
Still the same.
This is getting too annoying Big Grin

EDIT:
with default is working ok.
(2010-12-27, 11:49 AM)deRadian Wrote: [ -> ]Tested with Pro Navy theme.
Still the same.

Could you try the default mybb theme?

Also try disabling your plugins if its still doing the same on default theme and try it out then.

I have to log off now but I'll look at this with a fresh start when I get back, in the meantime anyone else coming across this feel free to chime in Wink
(2010-12-27, 11:49 AM)deRadian Wrote: [ -> ]Tested with Pro Navy theme.
Still the same.

EDIT:
with default is working ok.

I just saw that, meaning its definitely the theme.

Could you throw back the other theme, let me have a last look

Also paste your header_welcomeblock_guest template here please for that theme
Well just copy the header_welcomeblock_guest template from the default and paste it in the header_welcomeblock_guest template of royal blue.
Its working cool just some visual messed up Big Grin
royal blue
<div style="padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">

<div style="float: left;">

<form action="member.php" method="post">
&nbsp; Hello There, Guest!!
<input type="text" class="login" name="username" value="Username" onfocus="if(this.value == 'Username') { this.value = ''; }" size="25" maxlength="{$mybb->settings['maxnamelength']}" style=" color: #595641; background-image: url({$theme['imgdir']}/input_box.png); background-repeat: repeat-x; width: 120px; height: 15px; padding: 3px 0px 2px 0px; border-top: 1px solid #66624a; border-left: 1px solid #66624a; border-right: 1px solid #b5af89; border-bottom: 1px solid #b5af89;"/>
<input type="password" class="login" name="password" value="password" onfocus="if(this.value == 'password') { this.value = ''; }" style=" color: #595641; background-image: url({$theme['imgdir']}/input_box.png); background-repeat: repeat-x; width: 120px; height: 15px; padding: 3px 0px 2px 0px; border-top: 1px solid #66624a; border-left: 1px solid #66624a; border-right: 1px solid #b5af89; border-bottom: 1px solid #b5af89;"/>
<input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="" style="background-image: url({$theme['imgdir']}/buttons/login.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 60px; height: 22px; border: 0px;"/>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}" />
<span class="remember_me"><input name="quick_remember" type="checkbox" checked="checked" value="yes" class="checkbox" id="quick_login_remember"><label for="quick_login_remember"> Remember me</label></span>
     </form>
</div>

<div style="float: right;">
     <div style="padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 10px;">
 <span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span><br />
<b><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lost_password}</a></b>

</div>
     </div>
</div>
Pages: 1 2