MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: default theme normal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I delete on acp > theme > style seems on default, I have mess I tried on struggle on bad background on text terrible screw up; I have problem cause tried, I am mess my system too much!
http://hearclearly.tk/

change always theme weird, I need to reinstall default theme weird!

that is why!!

Help me

P.S

I mess seems really serious screw up

logo and stranger on theme

Thank
Nobody nothing say answer, I wonder you I am seems give up! on remove mybb default instal? where is find it? thank
Nobody nothing say answer, I wonder you I am seems give up! on remove mybb default instal? where is find it? thank
I think you can wait more then 4 - 5 hours for an answer. Support team here are working Voluntarily, they are not "servants" or are not bound to answer to your questions.

You also need to specify where actually the problem is.. When I go to your link: http://hearclearly.tk/forums/ Its fine looking;
What's the problem, you deleted your theme? Just create a new theme and it's automatically default.
(2010-12-27, 04:59 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can wait more then 4 - 5 hours for an answer. Support team here are working Voluntarily, they are not "servants" or are not bound to answer to your questions.

You also need to specify where actually the problem is.. When I go to your link: http://hearclearly.tk/forums/ Its fine looking;

I show you prove mess my theme and screw up my theme I am bad headache stresss
stranger button not work! Impossible

stranger
I am give up!
Don't give up, just what's the problem. How did you mess up your theme?
(2010-12-27, 05:05 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]What's the problem, you deleted your theme? Just create a new theme and it's automatically default.
mess my theme is very terrible on mess cause on terrible won't help solve problme I am stress I am struggle on theme not work

I delete default theme I don't have theme but screw up theme, I am stress
do you have assistant to fix on my sites Thank solve problem seems terrible stranger
bad theme!
Could you give me an Admin account? I think I know how to fix it.
(2010-12-27, 05:07 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't give up, just what's the problem. How did you mess up your theme?

would be you offer fix on my theme make sure correct! I send to you pm!

I am stress cause change mess on theme delete root file manager
Wait, did you delete the /theme directory or the default theme? Also, sorry for being so silly - I forgot to explain how to fix the problem.

--

All you have to do is create a new template set & theme, then assign the template set to the theme. It's automatically a default theme, so just set that as your board's default style and you're good to go. Smile
lol I send you pm fix on my sites! Big Grin you can do it fix on theme defaullt theme! Smile
can you do it check you!

I am headache bad crap mess my theme and terrible!

you can fix on theme! Big Grin
Thank
Pages: 1 2