MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: shoutbox chat (sites problem )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problem cause on shoutbox is error phpadmin I think so might to cause trouble seems stranger I am tried, It is very stress I have not enough team I am need to offer pm! I would who is very expertiment to shoutbox and fix on help assistant to ASAP

P.S
You were told to stop posting these threads in the Third Party Integration forum. Your still doing it.

Nobody can support you because you type in gibberish.
(2010-12-27, 06:31 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]You were told to stop posting these threads in the Third Party Integration forum. Your still doing it.

Nobody can support you because you type in gibberish.

what is point exactly you believe I disagree you! It is reason fluent! what are you talking saying thread third party integration, I have shoutbox is very error is compatiiababe 1601 is very chat won't work struggle on shoutbox something wrong!
Smithtrd, you may find it easier to get help on a mybb site in your own language. We can't help you because we can't understand you. The words may be ok, but they are NOT in readable sentences. Sorry. I know it is hard to ask all questions in english Sad
(2010-12-27, 10:57 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Smithtrd, you may find it easier to get help on a mybb site in your own language. We can't help you because we can't understand you. The words may be ok, but they are NOT in readable sentences. Sorry. I know it is hard to ask all questions in english Sad

I am deaf fluent english I have bad english translate on language hand! I tell you! I don't understand struggle on plugins,, I search find correct
I delete myshout. I don't understand what is tough! I tried learn it not easy! I am pressure on too much! mess my phpadmin on shoutbox ,I wonder
on table, template code is incorrect, seems doesn't work difficult I learn it first it shoutbox I don't understand what is wrong problem I am tried on struggle on shoutbox plug, resolve on shoutbox! I have bad headadche!