MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making the Who's Online list admin-only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a couple of very paranoid members that check the full who's online listing constantly and they're creeping out other people. I'd like to make access to the full list (which shows where people are looking on the site) admin-only. Does anyone know how to do this?
just set the group permissions under ACP > Users and Groups > {edit groups} > Miscellaneous > Can view Who's Online

if the issue is some users seeing who is online, then you need to use the built in options so its disabled in all places for everyone in the specified group. the above plugin will still let the creepy members view the basic online list and see who it around.

on the other hand, if its creeping certain members out, have those members set their status to invisible/hidden
The plugin above is not working on my board. It is blocking registered users from seeing the who's online page.

But it is also keeping the admin from seeing the who's online page.

I have the 1.6.1 version of MyBB.

I notice that this plugin was designed in 2007. Is it supposed to work with the 1.6.1 version?

Thanks.