MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I cannot see the front end of my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really do not know how this happened, but I can no longer see the front end of my forum.

I had imported some themes, but I kept getting this error message:

/hsphere/local/home/******/mybb.learnwriting.nilex-pressions.com/inc/languages/english/uap.lang.php does not exist

Well now, I am getting this message and the default theme is checked as default.

I really have no clue what to do. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
It seems you installed a plugin but did not upload the respective language file.
What plugins do you have installed? You'll need to find what plugin that is and upload the language file.
(2010-12-27, 06:54 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]It seems you installed a plugin but did not upload the respective language file.
What plugins do you have installed? You'll need to find what plugin that is and upload the language file.

I will take a look, and see which one is the culprit. I hope that is the case, I prefer simple solutions, LOL.Big Grin

Thank you for such a quick reply.Heart
(2010-12-27, 06:54 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]It seems you installed a plugin but did not upload the respective language file.

You were right! All it took was a little snoopingBig Grin