MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: validation_error, validation_succes, validation_loading where are they displayed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm spriting my images (for performace reasones)
But I'm trying to find a page where these styles are used.

If I can find a page, then I can test that I've set the right parmeters for these sprites.

The classes display the following images:

.validation_error: invalid.gif
.validation_success: valid.gif
.validation_loading: spinner.gif

Any idea what pages I can find theses on, or what I have to do to provoke a page with theses images on (couldnt find these gifs on any of the standard thread pages / forum pages)
Off the top of my head, the only place I can think of that these are used is the registration form, for the AJAX checks on the information you put in.
Those are also used in the posting of quick reply - the spinner for sure.
Ah yes, missed the spinner one, the first two are only used on the registration form I think.
got them, cheers ears...

They're all one image now (combined with a few others). The packets are looking a little better, I've left the spinner as a separate image

(I'm not sure of the implication of spriting animated gifs, I assume animate gifs are already a set of sprites?)

Thank you

I've added my sprited image so others can make use of it (its not optimised for size so its ~3kb, but you can easily touch it up)