MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Edit Text Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I swore I saw a mod here for adding the text editor controls to the quick edit page. Maybe I am delusional :p I have searched the mod database, and the entire Plugins & Code Modifications forum with no luck. If this exists,like i think it does, would some one kindly point me to where to download the mod? If I am delusional, lol, then would some one be interested in developing this?
There is a default button: [Image: postbit_edit.gif]
No he means adding stuff to the actual text editor , like bold, italic , align right, align left etc.....
If, so this is the actual thread for "Extra functions buttons on editor": http://community.mybb.com/thread-12693.html
Sorry your both wrong. I want the buttons like bold and italics to show when i use the quick editor rather then just a plain old fashioned text box.
Thanks but this is still not what i am looking for. I want this but in the QUICK EDIT , not quick reply.
This is not available yet. You may request this here OR try to contact to the admin where you've seen such thing.

Did it was "MyBB" forum ?
Yea show us a screenshot of what you want.
He wants the advanced quick reply, but in the quick edit area.
Pages: 1 2