MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When adding someone to a group via UCP, they are added as a additional group member. How about making it so that the group is automatically there default. Why, because the prefixes are messed up if they are restricted to specific user groups(they can't see them if the group is set as an additional unless the prefix is set to all users.).
(2010-12-28, 06:10 AM)Austin01 Wrote: [ -> ]When adding someone to a group via UCP, they are added as a additional group member. How about making it so that the group is automatically there default. Why, because the prefixes are messed up if they are restricted to specific user groups(they can see them if the group is set as an additional).

Sounds like a good suggestion indeed. I second it. Big Grin

Professor Marian Thompson
That should be quite easy to fix Smile I'll look into the files tomorrow for you Smile

Would be a nice option fir 2.0/1.6.x
Thank you for the support, I fixed some things in the first post as I wrote that when I was extremely tired so some thing's were different/ made no sense.