MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Polling additions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of MyBBS strongest yet weakest elements remains polling.

If I am wrong sorry. But what needs to be added is a beefier assortment of polling options. Lets say I want to have community members vote on subjects but don't want the result displayed to certain blocks of users or individuals. The polls should be able to do this.

Likewise, lets say I only want to list polls of questions with a specific number of choice options, but don't want people to post replies, only vote.

I don't see this available yet as an option. Perhaps a plugin could be written extending greatly the polling options. Either way this remains a very powerful and yet feature free optional use of the forums.

Chris, could you and the gang please consider enhancing greatly the polling options in admin in a future update or could some wizard maybe conside writing a plugin. Either would be greatly welcomed by myself and I am sure many others.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!
So has anyone come up with a plugin that would allow you to hide the results of the polling from non admins? Is this available now.