MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anybody with Web Hosting Industry / TOS Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I just finished up writing my TOS/AUP/Privacy Policy and would love some people with experience just to look it over and make sure it actually makes sense Big Grin I'm not looking for actual legal advise or suggestions, since I know nobody in this forum could offer it. But just a little proofreading as I did write most of it at once and I'm sure parts of it look better to me than they actually are.

Some parts, especially in the AUP, I copied from ServInt (with permission) because they are my upstream provider, but the rest I've written.

Let me know and I'll send the links to you Smile I will send you cookies too!
Talk to Joe, he'd have expierence like that.
I sent him a PM a week or so ago but he never responded Sad
If you can't get a hold of KuJoe, I'd be happy to do it. He probably has the most experience, though.
Sorry, I've been extremely busy with a lot of things going on in my life (including writing a TOS of my own for my new non-hosting company). Feel free to PM me the links and I'll look them over. Wink
I have hosting experience, i'd be more than happy to look over your documents. Drop me a PM.