MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ihave a problem in my theme??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-31, 02:04 PM)bahaa87 Wrote: [ -> ]Sad Sad
the problem appeared again without change any thing

can Newpoint plugin do that?
how I can correct this problem?

thank you again

Check your moderator/admin logs to make sure no one edited the templates. What plugins do you have installed? You need to look in the code of the plugins to see which plugin might affect the templates that are getting corrupted and disable those and see if it solves the problem.
(2011-01-01, 12:21 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-31, 02:04 PM)bahaa87 Wrote: [ -> ]Sad Sad
the problem appeared again without change any thing

can Newpoint plugin do that?
how I can correct this problem?

thank you again

Check your moderator/admin logs to make sure no one edited the templates. What plugins do you have installed? You need to look in the code of the plugins to see which plugin might affect the templates that are getting corrupted and disable those and see if it solves the problem.

thank you
but in my forums I'm the admin only, no one can enter to ACP except me.

this is my plugins folder can you see what is the problem please.
I want to inform you that I enable the plugins but the problem appeared in next day or after.

thank you again.
OMG! Where did you get the Javascript Logout Confirmation plugin from?? Remove it IMMEDIATELY!

If its still happening then we can go from there but start by removing that plugin!

To anyone who's interested, the plugin is using the following hook:

$plugins->add_hook("global_start", "jloc_activate");

Get it? Everytime someone visits the forum, its running the activate function, which is inserting a jscript snippet in the header, I was wondering why there were so many snippets of the same jscript call in the header! I nearly died of laughter when i saw that!

EDIT: Alternatively, if you want to use that plugin, use the one here: http://mods.mybb.com/view/javascript-log...nfirmation
I don't know why the one you were using has that bad code, but the one in the link above is fine. Either it was updated (version is same though) or you got it from elsewhere where it was wrongly edited.
Pages: 1 2