MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Betting With Cash Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I love this new cash mod but I think it would be cool if someone could make a betting plugin to go with it so people can bet there "Gold" or whatever their currency is called on sports events or tournaments or something like that. If someone is interested only the administrator should be able to set the events to bet on and you should make it so people can have "Odds" like the odd of ____ winning is 1 to 2 and that depends on how much money you would get if you one. For example if the odds were 1 to 100 and you betted on the paticular team or person, you would win a higher amount of money then if the persons odds were 1 to 40. I would really like this mod and I got the idea from the "Vbookie" concept on the invision boards.
I like the vBookie feature on Vbulletin boards. If someone could make something similar (or better) then that would be cool!
Does anyone has allready plans for this?
Yes, I am making it now.
There are any news about it? It would be nice if there is a kind of shop mod compatible with Cash mod... ;-)
all i know is that he is working on it. DrPoodle and I created my website together so I will try to ask him about it soon.
I only made the banner, the rest of the website is a downloaded template...which you need to change (looks ugly).

I also admin the forums, which rock.
Thats beside the point poodle. Haha. Everyone is wondering how the betting mod is coming
I'm not releasing any info on it at the moment, but I have everything planned out about it. It's just a matter of coding it.
DrPoodle Wrote:I'm not releasing any info on it at the moment, but I have everything planned out about it. It's just a matter of coding it.

How much time do we have to wait? I'd like to know to check this forum at the right time... Wink
Pages: 1 2