MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb 1.6.0 mysql error 1146 - Table 'db_xxx.mybb_threads' doesn't exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have checked this page :
http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Image:Pro...xmysql.png

But Im not so good at tech things at all although I learn, could anyone please help me to get my forum back, its been down now for 3 days and explain exactly step by step what to do BlushBlushBlush Sad

First I got " 500 internal server error" then it changed to (and it is this way still) :

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'db_xxx.mybb_threads' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_threads WHERE tid='306'

I can access forum homepage (and admin CP although it shows this error there as well it is still accessable) and I can send PM - this is all I can do.

But when I click on subforums or threads or show latest posts I get the above message.

Here are some more screenshots:

[Image: 297f9f112893478.jpg] [Image: a590f7112893479.jpg] [Image: 682915112893483.jpg]

Forums's address is also in the screenshots.

Mybb version I use currently 1.6.0

In my sql I have this message:

Your PHP MySQL library version 5.0.51a differs from your MySQL server version 5.1.39. This may cause unpredictable behavior.

I was going to update it to 1.6.1 these days but then this came up in between so I have no idea what to do/ how to fix that now. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.
That error message is telling us that the threads table doesn't exist.
Make sure the database details are correct in ./inc/config.php.
Make sure the threads table exists in the database, you can check this through phpmyadmin
If all else fails, try to restore the database from a backup.
Thank you !

Database details in ./inc/config.php. are correct.

But I can't find "Info", "mybb_posts" , "mybb_threads" in phpmyadmin - where the db list is. I am the only one who has access to it and I certainly did not delete any myself. How can they 'disappear' and why ?

Is there any way to import the missing ones ^^ from a back up in phpmyadmin ? Or any other way ?
Either you host did it for some reason or someone else got in and decided to do "do some work". :p
Tables from a database would not just disappear on their own, even if they get corrupted, they get marked as corrupt but they won't be deleted.

You'll need to check your server logs to find out what happened.
If you have a recent backup of your backup you can restore it using that. If you don't then try contacting your host about it, some hosts keep automated backups of the databases, if they too don't have it then I'm sorry to say those tables and their data are lost.
I see. Is it possible to import the missing 3 tables ( Info, Threads, Posts) from the back up in phpmyadmin ? Just those three. And if yes, then how to do so ?

May be there are some links /tutorials how to do so.

Thank you.

(The whole database is about 75MB, without the missing tables it makes 20MB now, so about 50 is missing. )
Ok the prob is almost solved, just letting you know.