MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pagination Broken After Upgrade to 1.6.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-01-01, 05:35 PM)Tranny Wrote: [ -> ]It's a shame really with Google SEO. That plugin doesn't work at all. So much hassle to have it all set up only to find out that it doesn't work at all. Shame.

The plugin isn't hard to install at all, just a few extra steps. Dunno why people say this. Confused
(2010-12-29, 02:38 PM)Tranny Wrote: [ -> ]As a side note - does open source phylosophy this script follows allow developers to modify plugins of other programmers and share the modified (aka fixed, up to date) version with the community? If so, how would one go about it?

Could someone cast more light into the above mentioned enquiry for me? I'm going to get that plugin that's no longer developed so it works with latest versions as well and would like to share it with the community. However, because it will be vastly based on coding of previous programmer, I don't know how exactly to go about it and/or whether it's allowed at all.
The MyBB SEO Links plugin is not Open Source, the license explicitely forbids making/redistributing any changes to the code. You're not even allowed to use it for commercial projects.

http://mods.mybb.com/download/mybb-seo Wrote:This plugin is offered "as is" with no guarantees. You may redistribute it provided the code and credits remain intact with no changes. This is not distributed under GPL, so you may not re-use the code in any other module, plugin, or program.

Free for non-commercial purposes!

You're beating a dead horse there.
maybe a little late but for those who still want to fix it (Im running a quite large forum with 4500 members with this plugin and its a real easy fix.

Open the plugin file and look for :

function seo_topic_url($topic_id, $type = 1, $current, $delimter = "", $page_no = '0', $extra_data = array())

change to
function seo_topic_url($topic_id, $type = 1, $current, $delimter = "", $page_no = NULL, $extra_data = array())

that fixed it with me, works like a charm Smile

no need for that SEO mod that requires edited functions files Smile

Hello,

Does your fix work correct?

I edited the seo.php file and for some reason it doesn't work for me.

Please help Undecided

(2011-08-09, 08:00 PM)LeXXoZ Wrote: [ -> ]maybe a little late but for those who still want to fix it (Im running a quite large forum with 4500 members with this plugin and its a real easy fix.

Open the plugin file and look for :

function seo_topic_url($topic_id, $type = 1, $current, $delimter = "", $page_no = '0', $extra_data = array())

change to
function seo_topic_url($topic_id, $type = 1, $current, $delimter = "", $page_no = NULL, $extra_data = array())

that fixed it with me, works like a charm Smile

no need for that SEO mod that requires edited functions files Smile

Pages: 1 2