MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Integrated MyBB Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been working on it over the last couple of weeks and thought I would show it off to the mybb community. I haven't made it public yet so its an unfinished project. I've created a cms thats integrated with mybb. Administrators have full access to add/edit/remove articles, news comments, and things of that nature. I have the ability to show/hide content from vistors forcing them to login to see content. I have a section of the area for users to manage news comments they post. The entire site runs of the css of the forums. The sites design will change if the user selects a different theme for the forums. It's still very early in development but I thought I would get some feedback from you guys.

http://www.zerovision.net/index2.php
Thats so awesome!

Will you release it as a mod?
At the moment no... this is just something I have been working on for my own site. Perhaps someday I'll release it if I see enough people want it and I have the extra time to make it decent enough to distribute.
I'd use it. Smile
Still looks very plain.. but once I get all the sections up and running it should have more life to it. I plan to add lots of things to it in the future.
Excellent integration.
Thanks. It seems like every week I'm adding something new to it. The only problem is I don't have it integrated into the template system, which would have to change if I was to release it.
Well I've been looking for something like this to fix up for crapy joomla on http://digital-demon.net Wink If you need a website and hosting etc when you do release it, send me a pm and I'll be sure to assist you. Pm me now and Ill give you my email/add you to msn/wlm and we can set this up whenever is a good time (since I don't always check my pms hereToungue)
Wow! The default theme looks awesome!
Thanks and glad you all like it. I've recently started up a new full-time job so I won't be able to work on the cms as much as I have in the past but I'm still going to develop it as much as I can. If you have anything you want to discuss with me just send me a PM... but I can say that I don't see enough interest for me to go through all my code... clean it up.. and make it easy to distribute.
Pages: 1 2