MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What kind of this error ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Type: 20
File:  (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1135 - Can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug
Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Huh I don't understand what's going on because i'm on ACP not creating new thread

Test account can't have now, server is underconstruction to fixing something

http://www.mobihouse.co.cc <== Site met this error

I'll update test account here soon.

Thank for your help.
It means thread as in memory thread. Do you have payed or free hosting?
(2010-12-29, 02:18 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]It means thread as in memory thread. Do you have payed or free hosting?

I'm using hosting in our server (A Free Hosting Provider) and my hosting is Unlimited Hosting.
Ah, you have a free host, that's your problem. Find a better host.
(2010-12-29, 02:48 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, you have a free host, that's your problem. Find a better host.

Sorry, but i manage this hosting..... this is nearly my hosting.... we've datacentre.... using 2 VPS for hosting......

I think problem not come from host.....
I honestly don't how you don't know what this means if you manage those servers. It's saying that it can't connect to MySQL because MySQL can't create a thread in the memory. It's not MyBB's problem, it's because of the hardware you have, or something server wise.
Its your MySQL or OS hitting a limit and not being able to open more files.

Can you post what your open-files-limit is in my.cnf?

Problem Solved !

Thank for your help !