MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: People can't register on my forums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MY problem is people can't register on the forums it tells them that their password is not correct, they put 123456 still not correct, I contacted 000webhost it was one of the plugins I have installed but now I do not know which one Huh

List of plugins installed at the moment:
Quote:Date of Birth on Registration (0.4)
Adds option to add your date of birth in the registration form.
Created by MattRogowski Deactivate
Fit on Page (2.3)
[Configure Settings]
Resizes embeded images in posts to fit the page and not run over.
Created by - G33K - Deactivate
Quick Theme (1.0)
A plugin that allows users to quickly change their theme!
Created by Mod Hidden Deactivate
Registration Security Question (1.1)
[Manage Questions]
Adds a randomly selected security question on registration page.
Created by - G33K - Deactivate Uninstall
Tera Donation Module v1.1 (1.1.0)
Accept Donations through AlertPay / LibertyReserve / Skrill / PayPal, manage donations / donators, add donations goal / target donations stat and more..etc
Created by Tera Sims Deactivate Uninstall
Tinypic On MyBB (1.0)
Allows you to access tinypic directly from your forum

Created by Janota Deactivate
Who Was Online Today (1.0)
This plugin will display a list of User's who was online in the past 24 hours.
Created by Shahaab
URL?? It will most likely be your theme.
My theme is NormalTheme made by Forumking.eu is there anything wrong:

http://project-critical.hostoi.com
i registered and it worked fine.
(2010-12-29, 08:19 PM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]i registered and it worked fine.

I had some plugins enabled but disabled them, im going to re-enable them if anybody else wants to try.
It's fine for me too. It's IE that usually has a problem with this, it's due to the login box in the header, IE doesn't like having 3 password boxes on the page.
(2010-12-29, 08:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's fine for me too. It's IE that usually has a problem with this, it's due to the login box in the header, IE doesn't like having 3 password boxes on the page.

So I should get a different theme?
Okay I changed the theme I hope it works now Big Grin
I get invalid action when trying to register, I think this is caused by Registration Security Question (1.1)
(2010-12-29, 10:13 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]I get invalid action when trying to register, I think this is caused by Registration Security Question (1.1)

Hmm okay leme get that person to do the registration again.
If you installed a new theme you'll need to deactivate/activate the Registration Security Question plugin so that it can add the relevant codes to the new theme, without that you'll get the invalid action error.