MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Edit Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-29, 07:53 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You've got jQuery included in the footer which is conflicting with the MyBB javascript.

How would I go about fixing this? I looked in my footer template if that's what you mean and all I see is:

<br />
			<div class="bottommenu">
				<div class="float_right">{$lang_select}</div>
				<div class="bottom-links">
					<span class="smalltext"><a href="{$mybb->settings['contactlink']}">{$lang->bottomlinks_contactus}</a><a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a><a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a><a href="#content">{$lang->bottomlinks_returncontent}</a><a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></span>
				</div>
			</div>
			</div>
		<hr class="hidden" />
		</div>
			<div id="copyright">
				<div id="debug"><debugstuff></div>
				<!-- MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community. 
					 It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you left the full copyright and "powered by" notice intact, 
					 to show your support for MyBB.  If you choose to remove or modify the copyright below, 
					 you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums.

This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->
{$lang->powered_by} <a href="http://mybb.com" target="_blank">MyBB{$mybbversion}</a>, &copy; 2002-{$copy_year} <a href="http://mybb.com" target="_blank">MyBB Group</a>. 
				<!-- End powered by -->
<br />Theme by Ryan McGrane of <a href="http://audentio.com">Audentio Design</a>.
<br />
Disclamier: We are not responsible for the content you post or upload on this site.
				<br />
<br class="clear" />
<!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->
{$auto_dst_detection}
		</div>
By footer he meant its in the footer of the website, not necessarily the footer template.

In your case that jquery is at the bottom of the page after the footer template.

Its probably the Dynamic to top plugin that you have installed. From the reviews of that plugin it seems its a problem with this plugin.

You can contact the author of the plugin or try to fix it yourself by searching jquery noconflict on this forum.
(2010-12-29, 11:22 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]By footer he meant its in the footer of the website, not necessarily the footer template.

In your case that jquery is at the bottom of the page after the footer template.

Its probably the Dynamic to top plugin that you have installed. From the reviews of that plugin it seems its a problem with this plugin.

You can contact the author of the plugin or try to fix it yourself by searching jquery noconflict on this forum.

Thank you so much. That fixed it. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2