MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Extras - Back Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just incase anyone is wondering, were changing hosts. It was short notice and i only had a site notice up for a few hours.

Hope to be back up with 24 hours. Big Grin
Hostgator? Are you out of your mind?
Ive been monitoring a few of there hosted sites for a while now and they seem pretty quick. I only bought a 1 month package so see how it goes , i can decide after the month is up.

My current provider is gone to pot , limedomains. Started off good , gone to pot now.

Why do you not like hostgator ?
Should be a good move...your old host was slow at times!
Yes it was starting to get annoying , sry about the short notice RocketFoot Wink
Hostgator has a reputation for overselling.
It cant be any worse than who im with , as i said above its a months trial, i can decide what to do after that.

What hosts would you suggest ?
HostATree.com was awesome. I got their cheapest plan as a backup for my sites and it was perfect.
i've been with hostgator for several years and had no real issues, any issues arrived and HG paid me well to make up for their error (about $500)
Well now a days Cloud shared hosting topic is on peak you can find some of them. They are normal price as other shared hosting and hope will give best result too.
Pages: 1 2