MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Malware Forums - Malware Removal Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-12-30, 04:49 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice to know what "qualifications" your "helpers" have. Your opening post here is a little misleading since there are a great many forums that offer "free" malware etc. help, and many of them have a lot more experience as in giving years of service.

Also one of the forums states this....

Quote:Tutorials, Guides, & Self-Help
Learn how to remove malware yourself.

The forum itself contains many many tutorials to help folks remove the bad stuff themselves....Doesn't that make your "help" forums redundant?

All of our helpers have graduated from an ASAP/UNITE training course and have been trained for many months. We only allow for those to help who we know are capable of doing the job. At the end of the day, the only difference between us and bigger sites is the time difference. You've got to start somewhere, and so long as our removalists are qualified, which they are, we're a good option.
I'll be completely honest - if I saw this link in a search engine I wouldn't click it. I would say the majority of regular, non-expert computer users wouldn't click your link either. Makes me think I'm going to get infected. Just personal input on the domain.
Our description on search engines is: Free Professional Computer Tech Support & Virus/Spyware Removal.

They will read that and understand.
The most frightening thing here is your domain.
It doesn't matter that your key searches involve Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, etc, there's a lot of fake sites. "MalwareForum" sounds like a hack/virus/malware promoting place, and if I found it via Search Engine I most certainly wouldn't open it.
(2011-01-06, 04:21 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]The most frightening thing here is your domain.
It doesn't matter that your key searches involve Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, etc, there's a lot of fake sites. "MalwareForum" sounds like a hack/virus/malware promoting place, and if I found it via Search Engine I most certainly wouldn't open it.

When you see our meta tags you will have an understanding. If a user thinks we are malicious, fine. We are certainly not. We have also purchased other domains.
Pages: 1 2