MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Green announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you make that green announcement which is showed in the forum overview?

In my admincp, i can add announcments, but they appear as a sort of sticky thread in all forums...
That's not a default feature of MyBB so you'll need to add a mod/plugin to your board in order to show messages like that.

This mod is allows you to do something similar: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=6. Smile
Hmm doesn't seem to be working with 1.1.1

I've uploaded it to inc\plugins
enabled it in the admincp.

But nothing shows up :/
How many different template sets do u have ?

regards
Did you enter a message? Admin-CP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Board Message -> Edit.
you are using the default message code that shows a announcement on forums and main page i think, you want to download the board message mod from the mod section and alter the colours, if you whant to know the colours just pm me ill look them up for you Wink
Falcon4ever Wrote:Hmm doesn't seem to be working with 1.1.1

I've uploaded it to inc\plugins
enabled it in the admincp.

But nothing shows up :/
Quote:Did you enter a message? Admin-CP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Board Message -> Edit.

he is not using the forum announcments !

regards
Quote:In my admincp, i can add announcments, but they appear as a sort of sticky thread in all forums...

yes he is! lol
but this was above it

Quote:How do you make that green announcement which is showed in the forum overview?
oh well its just a missunderstanding then, my bad