MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove this ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody tell me why i see this:

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3766/97528635.jpg

please help me Sad
Why do people take so much effort to hide their forum name? Are you trying to hide something?
You're not using a 1.6 compatible theme, add this to your global.css:

.hiddenrow {
	display: none;
}
.selectall {
	background-color: #FFFBD9;
	font-weight: bold;
	text-align: center;
}

You'll have many other problems using a 1.4 theme on a 1.6 forum, no 1.6 features will be showing up.
Thanks Smile
What's your forum URL?? You must be trying to hide something by eliminating them from your screenshot.
(2010-12-31, 02:18 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]What's your forum URL?? You must be trying to hide something by eliminating them from your screenshot.

After solving the problem, I don't think there is now need to ask URL :s Its better to ask "before" support.
So?? He may have a hacking site, so the staff must know so they can deny support in case.
(2010-12-31, 02:20 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-31, 02:18 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]What's your forum URL?? You must be trying to hide something by eliminating them from your screenshot.

After solving the problem, I don't think there is now need to ask URL :s Its better to ask "before" support.

Grow up both of you, I'm sick of seeing your petty arguing.