MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lols at Burger King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, was in a nearby town today, and went to Burger King for a snack. I headed for the counter (and I was met by a very *intelligent* looking female cashier), I asked for "a super fries - takeout please". She smiled and repotted "ok"

Before she left to go for it I asked "can I have it in just the bag, without the box" (the box they come in, that's reallyannoying in a small bag). I was expecting a simple answer, but this was re rest of the convo:
Her: "well I have to put it in the box first"
Me: "yes, but can you tip it into the bag and keep the box"
Her: "but I can't do that, it MUST be in the box"
Me: "but I'm only going to tip it out and put the box in the bin"
Her: "why would you do that, that's such a waste"
Me: "exactly, if you don't put it in a box, you can keep it or the next customer"
Her: "I don't know if I am allowed to do that, I'll go ask my supervisor"

So she heads over to her supervisor, who looks as equally intelligent. She looks over at me and he seems to question my request just as she had. Anyway he agrees and she comes back and virtually scowles at me.

Was it such a strange request? Toungue
Wow, brainless minions... Toungue
I do think it's an uncommon one yes. I probably would have just done it or forget to and give you box Toungue.
I would've been like:

"Sure sir, enjoy your meal & please come again."
"Thank you!"
"I like tips. Wink"
"O_O"
"NOW!!! GIVE ME A TIP!"
*throws the money and runs*

Big Grin
Some people just don't think lmao...
Actually why not just take the box and not the bag?
Because with the bag you can eat them easier. Wink
But the box you can keep steady!!! :O ! lol
Are you kidding? Bags are way more awesome, which is why he asked for them. Wink
Because they are like flowing over the box XD
Pages: 1 2 3