MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Odd glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what the hell lol

That's odd. How is this happening?
I don't know :/
Chances are the timestamps of your original post and the one after it were exactly the same, or maybe the last poster value didn't match up with the actual last post.
It couldn't have been. I replied 15 minutes later. And I re-opened the thread before I replied the second time.
Yes, I can see that... what I'm saying is that your post "Thanks Joe!" and Angel Caquias' post "Sweet 10 domains here i come lol" were both posted at 05:07 (my time). Yours was displayed above their post, but if the timestamps of these two posts were exactly the same, and if the last post column was set to your post, when it should have been Angel Caquias' post, then the code would have thought your post was the last post in the thread, thus merging your new reply with the first one. The only reason it merges is when you make two consecutive posts within the time limit, so it thought your post was the last in the thread, when it wasn't.
Ohh. It should double check that against the post id :p
Do you record your desktop whenever you get on your computer, or what? Toungue
(2011-01-02, 02:19 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Do you record your desktop whenever you get on your computer, or what? Toungue

I thought it was weird that he had it recorded aswell.
It happened, so I deleted my text from the post, tried it, and it happened again. I tried it again. The 3rd time, I recorded it so I could post it. :p
EDIT: Plus, look at the timestamp, "Today 12:07 AM (this post was last modified 12:42)" Current time, 12:43 :p