MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Split posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've tried to split a post up and I get this

Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again.

but there isn't any options to select the posts?
it is doing it with all

Inline Post Moderation

so not sure what is going on
if I use

Moderation Option

it works... so why does the 'Inline Post Moderation' not work???
You've to "tick" the "check box" appeared just after the post number. Then split the post using inline post moderation tool.
yep, but what if the tick box isn't there?

which is isn't...

worked how to get around it - but seemed a bit odd
Then you are not a moderator or you don't have moderator permissions (deleting posts/threads etc.).
I'm the admin
Is your postbit template default ?
um - not sure - should it be?
May be. Paste your postbit template here.
{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="tcat">
<div class="float_left smalltext">
{$post['postdate']}, {$post['posttime']} <span id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span>
</div>
{$post['posturl']}
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow1 {$unapproved_shade}">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width: 100%;">
<tr>
<td class="post_avatar" width="1" style="{$post['avatar_padding']}">
{$post['useravatar']}
</td>
<td class="post_author">
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</td>
<td class="smalltext post_author_info" width="165">
{$post['user_details']}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow2 post_content {$unapproved_shade}">
<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>

<div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->{$post['message']}<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}

<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
<div class="author_buttons float_left">
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
</div>
<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['returntotop']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
just copied the default back over it... but now getting odd things... stupid me didn't keep a copy of the original!

now getting this on the top of the posts

Wednesday, 27th October, 2010, 04:06 pm#1 |
Is the word postbit in green when you look at it in the list of templates?? If it is, it isn't default. Try it on the default theme, see if it works alright then. If it isn't on that, then something must be messing with your permissions.
Pages: 1 2