MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've decided it's time i could open another forum but would like to do this as a joint adventure. I'm willing to do most the admin work, setting up the forum and permissions and stuff. But would need some one to do the marketing as that is my weekness, anyone interested in taking me on in a project let me know also let me know the topic you'd like to base the forum on.
I guess no one is interested so this may as well be closed.
What would you want it to be based on? i may be interested.
Hi I was having a chat with adbrad, unless we find a topic we like together we will prob work together.

Maybe we can do a 3 person joint project, So i was wondering if theres any topics you would like 2 do? I currently run an Anime website, and I'm hoping we could do a website that has a similar audience to my website. If you could reply with the topics your interested in we could prob work something out
(2011-01-17, 02:11 AM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]What would you want it to be based on? i may be interested.

Well i'm not sure maybe suggest some topics,
the only 3 i can think of at present are
csi: tv show
Wovles: the animal
and anything pet or animal related.
I'm unable to provide any funding but i do have a free hosting account that is not been used which we could use to set it all up.
CSI sounds interesting actually, and i like that show alot.
I though about doing a csi fan forum but not sure how well it would work. I also thought maybe making it role play but not sure how to achieve it.