MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A New Years gift to the community - MyBB Live Chat Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I set up a MyBB Live Chat website that everyone can use for free. It's my New Years gift to the community. I don't know how long it'll last, at least another month, we'll see how many people get involved and how many people wish to use it, etc.

If you want to help out and become a technician please PM me saying you want to, and I'll look through your post history. (Support Staff at MyBB will be accepted no matter what Wink)

Happy New Years everyone!
http://www.clawi.com/mybb/

Support Technicians:
Me
TheGodFather
Shukaku
To be honest I see it very worthless.. another failed project. I just find the idea pure stupid. Sorry, but there really is no need for "live mybb support" lol.
Good luck with it Pyridine Smile
(2011-01-01, 04:32 PM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I see it very worthless.. another failed project. I just find the idea pure stupid. Sorry, but there really is no need for "live mybb support" lol.

It's not another project. It's just to help out. If you don't like you don't have to use it. If it means much, I don't expect it be here for more than 2 months anyway.
(2011-01-01, 04:40 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-01, 04:32 PM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I see it very worthless.. another failed project. I just find the idea pure stupid. Sorry, but there really is no need for "live mybb support" lol.

It's not another project. It's just to help out. If you don't like you don't have to use it. If it means much, I don't expect it be here for more than 2 months anyway.

If you start something, you might as well try to keep it up and running.
"I don't expect it be here for more than 2 months anyway" then why start if you know it wont end up anywhere. Anyways all the best. Smile
Because he wants to help the team for a bit.
I personally this it is a good idea to have a live chat service for mybb using livezilla. Of course, just my opinion. However you must moderate it, and if you don't, or if you don't have someone moderating it, then it can get way out of hand very fast. Good Luck.
What is there to moderate? It's a one-on-one chat and I hand picked the technicians so I don't see how this could need moderation.
Which you all the best with this, i wouldn't mind helping out but haven't really got enough experience with mybb.
Good luck Pyridine. Nice idea.
Pages: 1 2