MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have a better PageRank... HOW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum index page had PR1, now is PR0...
How to make it grow? My forum have more than 1 year. But the pagerank sucks.
Page rank is absolutely useless for elevating the forum IMO. However you might have to consider the content, quality, layout of your theme and uniqueness of the subject of your forum.
Links inward is a good way to increase PR. Though as Yaldaram said, its very useless unless your a huge competing forum.
Don't bother with PR, it doesn't mean anything to your forum.
PR is pointless. HF has PR2 for example. It's only real use is selling the juice to suckers that do care about it.
(2011-01-01, 10:30 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]PR is pointless. HF has PR2 for example. It's only real use is selling the juice to suckers that do care about it.

Labrocca has spoken /thread

In all seriousness, PR is pointless, and even google itself said it's not what it used to be. You site ranking is determined from many more factors. Wink
Thankyou all for replying...
I believe it does help SEO, but still not to extent that its worth worrying about,.
Use white hat seo techniques for obtain good PR of your site.But as of me,You just increase your forum member you will increase PR automatically.
Just increase the forum/thread being crawl by Google.
Pages: 1 2