MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error 144
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
144 - Table './thisinfoisprivate/mybb_adminlog' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_adminlog (uid,ipaddress,dateline,module,action,data) VALUES ('115','privatealso','1293906593','config-settings','change','a:0:{}')

How do I fix this?

http://siteurgent.com

Thanks!
phpMyAdmin -> Select Forums DB on left side -> SQL Tab on top

Run this query:
REPAIR TABLE `mybb_adminlog`;
Run this query in phpmyadmin;

Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

LOL, 3 answers at once Toungue
How about that.
i'm sure, mybb must install aries-belgium's, "while typing" plugin to stop duplicate content. lol
OK. Solved. Thank you everyone!
(2011-01-01, 07:15 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Please mark your thread solved and mark my post as best answer Smile

(Please stop neutral repping this post, because I am not begging and I'm sure you've done it before.)

Shukaku, sit down and think what are you doing with the reps yourself. You are repping neutrals to almost dozens of users here without a legit reason. If you do this, then expect the same with yourself too.

FYI: Neutral repping is allowed here, doesn't mean to start giving them without a concise reason.
(2011-01-03, 10:47 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-01, 07:15 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Please mark your thread solved and mark my post as best answer Smile

(Please stop neutral repping this post, because I am not begging and I'm sure you've done it before.)

Shukaku, sit down and think what are you doing with the reps yourself. You are repping neutrals to almost dozens of users here without a legit reason. If you do this, then expect the same with yourself too.

FYI: Neutral repping is allowed here, doesn't mean to start giving them without a concise reason.

Please keep this kind of thing to your PM box as this is unrelated to the topic in hand. (and having a go at each other in public doesn't achieve much)
Pages: 1 2