MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Modify Panel div?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I am having trouble modifying my panel div to go under my logo and change the width to 100%. Similar to the default mybb theme one.

Here is how mine looks now:
[Image: oqxbtc.png]

Here is my header_welcomeblock_member
<div class="topsec">
<span class="float_right" style="margin-left: 25px; text-align: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}<br />
<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a></span>
<span class="block"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="usercp"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a></span>{$modcplink}{$admincplink}&nbsp;<span class="block"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a><span></div>
{$lang->welcome_back}<br />
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}<!-- ProfileComments --> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}" title="{$lang->profile_comments}">{$lang->profile_comments_new_inmenu}</a> {$lang->profile_comments_new_inmenu_count}<!-- /ProfileComments -->

Can someone please help me?
Thanks!

Edit: Sorry I know how to put it under my logo but I just cant get it to increase the width to 100%
remove the class="topsec" in first line <div class="topsec">
and add style="width: 100%; padding: 2px;" instead of it.
Didn't work Sad
Surely it would be easier to edit the topsec class in the css and add in
width: 100%;
Also try removing class="float_right" from the second line
Just tried those both, editing the topsec class in the css so it now says:
margin: 0 0 7px 0;

Still didn't work Sad

I also tried removing class="float right" but that just edited the current time position
make sure you are editing in the correct theme's global.css
(2011-01-01, 08:21 PM)winds Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried those both, editing the topsec class in the css so it now says:
margin: 0 0 7px 0;

Still didn't work Sad

I also tried removing class="float right" but that just edited the current time position

when you did the top sec did you put the class="topsec" in first line <div class="topsec"> back in to the template