MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OSDCommunity - Open Source Development Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Information
Site Name: OSDCommunity
Forum URL: http://osdcommunity.com

About
I decided to start this forum as i love open source software and i hate having to pay for it, as you can see i have used a vbulletin theme which i love but as i love mybb i dont want to pay for vbulletin. The reason i set this up is so it is easy to access and discuss open source software, these are web based released under GNU/GPL license.

Why join?
Well as this is more of a showcase thread the more people that discuss and join the more people will join again and share knowledge.

So what are you showcasing?
I am showcasing a simple forum with a few plugins and a theme. But it is the community that counts, thats why posting here i hope to acquire a small community who can help me post things moderate things and report things!

Any questions feel free to post, critiscm is welcome.
I like Open source stuffs very much. But i got a simple question. Won't that be a copyright violation if you use Vbulletin images in MyBB?

Also the buttons in your forum has white background. Try making it a transparent one.
I dont think its a copyright violation i will add credits though now. Yes i need new buttons but i am not very good with gfx Sad.
No content ? Undecided
No not really i am posting some but i do need help
Your theme is a direct violation of vBulletin's License Agreement.
(2011-01-02, 10:28 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Your theme is a direct violation of vBulletin's License Agreement.

How????
(2011-01-02, 10:28 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Your theme is a direct violation of vBulletin's License Agreement.

Yeah, but who cares?
Well you have a point -AW-, nobody cares about vB Toungue