MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tamplate Filess and CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently downloaded my entire MyBB forum from my server for some house cleaning on the server. I just reloaded everything but my theme has lost some of the modifications I had applied to the global.css and some of the template files. I was wondering if there is a way to find the previous global.css and template files in the old forum folder? If so, which folder can I find them in?
The templates and CSS files are stored in the database.
I've managed to locate the CSS in the cache folder. Since I can't seem to find the templates I'm guessing they are the ones stored in the database? Can someone confirm this?
They're both stored in the database. CSS files are just stored in the cache folder as well.
You are correct, I just restored the old database and everything is back as it was before. Regarding registered users, posts, etc - I'm attempting to import individual database entries. But I'm not quiet sure if it is possible since my first attempt failed. If I were to empty the tables and then try to import those individual entries will it work? I'm asking just so I don't have to re-do everything again.