MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i'm selling my forum http://www.admincentralforums.com i had it for about a year now and it's gotten active since than, but lately it's been quite dead and me and nbk*twitch who run it have been busy with other things in our real lifes and don't have time to go on it like we use to, i don't want it to go to waste because it still has alot of potential to become big, here are the stats on the forum right now:
Our members have made a total of 4,472 posts in 1,729 threads.
We currently have 237 members registered

That's not bad for having it over a year now, i don't know how much right now to sell it for nor not sure if anyone is interested, but if anyone is interested send me a pm and we can discuss it there further, thanks.

Also the person who buys it, if anyone does you get: database and can do whatever you like with it, id rather see it stay and have someone revive it, but that's just me, but you can do whatever you want with the domain and forum.

Other info i forgot to mention.

Registrar: namecheap
Expires: 01/1/2012
By FTP information, does this mean we take control of your current hosting package?
I didn't realize i put that, ill change it.
I offer $5.
(2011-01-02, 04:29 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I offer $5.

$10.
I offer a spot on the management team of a hot potential new project.

Chances are you'll earn more than $5 or $10.

PM me for details.
(2011-01-02, 04:35 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]I offer a spot on the management team of a hot potential new project.

Chances are you'll earn more than $5 or $10.

PM me for details.

Since when do people pay to be employed?
closed by request