MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 6th Floor Forum ~ Pokémon, the other way around...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.png]

6th Floor Forum

6th Floor Forum is a community that was made to focus into Pokémon Creepypastas and Theories about the Pokémon World, either the anime world, the manga and the videogames. We also have common Pokémon sections such as Videogames, Metagame and Anime & Movies in which you can discuss about topics away from creepy stories. Also, we have some OffTopic sections in which you can discuss topics that may vary: from your new mobile phone, to how many times you've called your teacher "mom".

Forum Link: 6th Floor Forum
Homepage/Website Link: 6th Floor Website

What are you waiting for? Come now and register into our forums: You'll not regret it.
NIce site there. Good luck! Smile
Too many forums and a seemingly limited focus of discussion ...
(2011-01-02, 06:56 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]NIce site there. Good luck! Smile

Thanks for your feedback, I'm happy you like it.

(2011-01-02, 07:25 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Too many forums and a seemingly limited focus of discussion ...

I'd like you to extend your feedback.
Are there any forums that we could remove? Some that we could add?
And why is it a limited focus of discussion?
Definitely too many forums. Remove some and simplify them. Then add more as your community grows.
(2011-01-02, 08:53 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely too many forums. Remove some and simplify them. Then add more as your community grows.

Which forums could we remove or simplify?
I'm really good with forum re-organizations. If you want me to help, I registered as ElectivireFreak. You can PM me if you want help. Smile
Well, do you really need a separate forum for each gen, for example? "Pokemon Video Games" "Pokemon Anime, Manga and Movies" and "Pokemon General" should be more than enough for that whole section. Just minimize whereever you can.
Thanks, your feedback will help us grow better. Smile
And Electric Pokémon Master, I PMd u @ 6th Floor
I like the styled names
Pages: 1 2 3