MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any way to report a hacker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My sites been hacked and he left an email... Anywhere to report it?

I can also get their IP too
Where is the server hosted?
FBI ?
(2011-01-02, 09:57 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]FBI ?

Which originates to my initial question; they won't do crap if the server isn't hosted in the US.
<ModNotice> Try and retain from swearing. Thanks </ModNotice>
I cant remember, its with business transit. But I dont know where the physical server is. The idiot forgot to change my root pass too XD
(2011-01-02, 10:17 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I cant remember, its with business transit. But I dont know where the physical server is. The idiot forgot to change my root pass too XD

If they're that dumb, leave them.
They arent that dumb. They have found my password, and are currently changing the passwords to sites i visit. Including godaddy (i know). So now they have my domains

And google - oh <snip>.
Man, that really sucks
yeah, google checkout too. Microsoft told me to setup another account and they'd email me some instructions. And i'd have my account back within 30 days. 30 DAYS! They could clean my bank out, and get me banned form the interwebs by then! Sad
this is his email: [email protected]

Its seems he's getting around a lot Confused http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=R_5%40L...en___GB396
So, You have downloaded the malicious file.

Before you change your pass again, Go Scan your complete Computer and than change your pass again.

Pages: 1 2 3 4