MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PLEASE HELP with TinyMCE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
I have a probleme whene i try to post a thread with WYSIWYG - Rich Text Editor "hot editor" i get this error
"Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." I can preview the thread but i cannot post it Huh
help me please!! it very important for my forum thank you

look below the progress of my story Big Grin
Can we have a URL of your forum, azeer ?
There are no WYSIWYG editors in MyBB, this is probably a plugin issue.
sorry for being late to reply

yes i'm trying to install this http://community.mybb.com/thread-16247.html

i changed the templates sets,
how i can have the option "edit/view html" and drawing tables,.. in ordinary text editor of mybb i spend the whole week-end trying to install this mod, i'm tired

help me please
That's for MyBB 1.2, two versions have passed since then. Obviously it isn't going to work.
Quote:UPDATED March 05 , 2007
This MOD works with MyBB 1.2.3

1.2.3 was 27 versions ago, and that thread hasn't been updated in nearly 4 years. I believe there are WYSIWYG editors that work on 1.6, or at least 1.4 which should be more cross compatible.
thank you for your answers

i have 1,4, and the mod is working, and i can review the thread but whene i try to post it i get this error:
"Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

and i'm using google seo

how i can have the option "edit/view html" and drawing tables,javascript,.. in ordinary text editor of mybb that i can add for example taxes calculations,math,personalized text...etc
i found a nice wysiwyg http://mods.mybb.com/view/tinymce-plugin i uploaded the file as they say and i installed and i activated the plugin, but it doesnt work, only the regular editor that appears, what's the probleme??

please help me i'm begging you ! it very important for my forum
I have mybb 1.413 and firefox 3.6
i guess the probleme is coming from this :

<script type="text/javascript" src="javascript/<path_to_tinymce>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
tinyMCE.init({mode : "textareas",theme : "advanced",language : "en",plugins : "autosave,inlinepopups,emotions",theme_advanced_buttons1 : "bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,separator,forecolor,backcolor,separator,just ​ ifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,separator,formatselect,fontselect ​,fontsizeselect",theme_advanced_buttons2 : "newdocument,separator,undo,redo,separator,emotions,separator,link,unlink,separat ​or,charmap,code",theme_advanced_buttons3 : "",theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top",theme_advanced_toolbar_align : "left",theme_advanced_statusbar_location : "bottom",content_css : "templates/css/word.css",paste_use_dialog : true,theme_advanced_resizing : true,theme_advanced_resize_horizontal : false,paste_auto_cleanup_on_paste : true,paste_convert_headers_to_strong : false,paste_strip_class_attributes : "all",paste_remove_spans : false,paste_remove_styles : false,height : "250px",convert_fonts_to_spans: true});
</script>

please help me