MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: $100 for Theme Coder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

This is my huge project and I'll love to hire someone to code my MyBB theme (Psd Template).

I'll give you my Psd template mybb design if you take this job. I won't pay for someone don't have portfolio.

$100 or as you wish.

Thanks & regards. Smile

EDIT : Please do not suggest Audentio. I've sent request two days ago and they're still not reply or maybe they won't reply. I'm really disappointed.
I will like to see what you have. Thanks.
I'll suggest you: http://yuvapix.com/forums/
Damion & Combus do amazing themes. But they're apart of Audentio.

Dynaxel codes PSD to MyBB themes. Check them out.
Hi Kaixer, I'm Jorge Lainfiesta from Audentio Design. I'm very sorry that your request haven't received replies yet. The problem is that it's not a common project and Mike C personally has to check it. Otherwise, any other staff would have replied already. I apologize for the inconvenience, but Mike has been really busy recently. I'll personally bump your ticket if you're still interested.

Thanks, and sorry again.
(2011-01-02, 04:11 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Damion & Combus do amazing themes. But they're apart of Audentio.

Dynaxel codes PSD to MyBB themes. Check them out.

Yes, last year I hired combus and he's really great.

@ Yaldaram,

Thanks and I'll check soon. Smile
(2011-01-02, 04:13 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kaixer, I'm Jorge Lainfiesta from Audentio Design. I'm very sorry that your request haven't received replies yet. The problem is that it's not a common project and Mike C personally has to check it. Otherwise, any other staff would have replied already. I apologize for the inconvenience, but Mike has been really busy recently. I'll personally bump your ticket if you're still interested.

Thanks, and sorry again.

Please check my request. Thanks Smile
Closed on request.