MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: user stars issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have all the user groups on my forum to show 0 user stars but for some reason, the user stars for the registered group are showing up when you look at a user's profile that is currently in the registered group.

user profile of an admin:
[attachment=21114]

user profile of a registered member:
[attachment=21115]
yes, I understand, but is this some sort of bug or...?

why is it when I disable the user stars for every other group (admins, mods, super mods), the user stars don't show up in the user's profile, but it stays for the registered group?
Are there any user titles setup?
(2011-01-02, 09:07 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any user titles setup?

no, this is a fresh install with only 5 registered users and maybe a few plugins.
(2011-01-02, 10:53 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]

no, this is a fresh install with only 5 registered users and maybe a few plugins.

The default install has a few user titles. Go to Users & Groups > User Titles and remove them.
(2011-01-02, 11:02 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-02, 10:53 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]

The default install has a few user titles. Go to Users & Groups > User Titles and remove them.

the registered group is blank. no user title listed.
It's a different section in the ACP. They do different things.
(2011-01-02, 11:10 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]It's a different section in the ACP. They do different things.

ah, I see now. thanks!